List stocks that have their RSI(14 duration) change its value from “greater than/equals” 70 yesterday to “below” 70 today(crossed below 70), indicating they are likely to see some downside ahead.
Steps to find Overbought stocks:
- Click on the funnel() and select the RSI indicator from the pull-down menu.
- Select the offset(Latest) and specify the duration (which by default is 14 days for RSI). You can change both the offset and the duration as per your requirements by clicking on them.
- Click on the next icon(…) and select the ‘Crossed below’ operation, as we want to find out the overbought stocks crossing below 70 (meaning RSI having a value above/equal 70 for the past day but below or equal to 70 for today).
- The number constant selected by default is 50, which is changed to 70 for overbought stocks.
- Run the scan by clicking on ‘Run Scan’ button.