List stocks that have their RSI(14 day) change its zone from “below/equals” 30 yesterday to “above’ 30 today(crossed above 30), indicating they are likely to see an upmove ahead.
Steps to find Oversold stocks:
- Click on the funnel() and select the RSI indicator from the pull-down menu.
- Select the offset(Latest) and specify the duration (which is by default 14 days for RSI). You can change both the offset and the duration as per your requirements by clicking on them.
- Click on the next icon(…) and select the ‘Crossed above’ operation, as we want to find out the oversold stocks crossing above 30 (meaning RSI having a value below 30 for the past day but above 30 for today).
- The number constant selected by default is 50, which is changed to 30 for oversold stocks.
- Run the scan by clicking on ‘Run Scan’ button.