We now offer near real-time NSE updates for Charts & Scans. The data is updated every 5 minutes, the latest update referring current market values. Data is directly fetched from the NSE servers.
Example: If Market opens at 9:15am, on a 5 minute interval the updates can be described as follows:
- 9:20am – Data from 9:15am – 9:19am
- 9:25am – Data from 9:20am – 9:24am
- 9:30am – Data from 9:25am – 9:29am
The minimum data delay would be 0 minutes(eg: at 9:20am) and the maximum would be 5 minutes(eg: at 9:24am)
WaveTrend indicator is now available in our Charts & Screener. It can be added for Intraday, daily, weekly & monthly ranges and accepts 3 parameters as below:
- Calculation period: number of candles used to calculate WaveTrend, defaults to 10
- Averaging period: number of candles used to average WaveTrend, defaults to 21
- Momentum Length: number of candles used to calculate WaveTrend momentum, defaults to 4
Refer the below images on how to add them to your studies.