Exchange is conducting an unannounced activity that would impact impact the avaliablitliy of these fields. We’ll be in touch with the exchange to restore the data for these fields today after market hours
In the meantime, please disable the filters of “Trade & Order book” fields so that this doesn’t impact your scans due to non avaliablity of data for today
Update 30th May’21 – We are still awaiting the data from NSE on this.
We’ve recently added the ability to scan over 400+ fields including fields from Balance seet, Cash flow, P&L & shareholding pattern. Below are a few scans, dashboards showing usage of these new fields:
We shall continue updating these list based on scan requests from users to find stocks that are fundamentally strong
We are seeing issues while reaching our site on jio/vodafone internet connection, we have reached out to these providers to help resolve this issue as it relates to a network server issue.
We have already raised a ticket with our network provider & they are seeing this issue with other sites as well, including sbicards.com, opera.com and so on.. this issue is something not within our control as it depends on other upstream network providers.
Their team is still investigating on the root cause for the same, may I suggest you to use:
- A different network connection, if possible.
- Use a proxy site or use opera as it comes with free VPN
We are in constant touch with our provider and shall let you konw as soon as we hear back from them, until then, please use the above methods to visit our site
Aug 18th’20: 12:30pm -> The issue is now solved across all providers, we have also taken necessary steps to avoid this in future, including migrating to a different network provider, if necessary.
We have recently released major scanner updates, the post summarizes their usage & benefits:
- Drag and Drop filters across groups or re-arrange them across the scan
- Duplicate group or a single filter
- Copy the filter to clipboard
- Count & Countstreak functions
- Least & Greatest functions
- Drag and Drop filters across groups or re-arrange them across the scan -> Allows to you drag and drop across different groups to make re-oraganinzing a scanner, press left mouse button and drag/move your while the button is pressed to move the filters, sample video below,
- Duplicate group or a single filter -> Duplicate a filter or a group by clicking on the copy icon as seen below
- Copy the filter to clipboard -> Copy filter text to clipboard by clicking on the “word” icon, as seen below
- Count & Countstreak functions -> Helps you to count the total number of times a given filter in the past candles
Count eg: ->Filter “Latest count( 50, 1 where latest close > latest upper bollinger band ( 20 , 2 ) ) greater than equal to 2” will return all stocks that have closed above the upper bollinger band for 2 or more days in the past 50 days
Countstreak eg: -> Filter “Latest countstreak( 20, 1 where latest close > latest sma ( latest close , 200 ) )greater than equal to 10” will return all stocks that have continesouly(in a streak) closed above its 200 SMA for the past 10 or more candles(daily timeframe)
- Least & Greatest functions -> Helps to get the greatest or the least of a given set of filters
eg: greatest( Latest Open, Latest Close ) will return the greatest value from either the open or the close
We hope these additional features will further simply your scanner creation. If you do have any queries please feel free to leave a comment here or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are facing connectivity issue with NSE feed starting at 11:46am today, we are trying to co-oridate with them to fix this issue ASAP.
Update 12:42pm -> The issue was confirmed and resolved by NSE
Please note, such issues are not within our control. However, we try our best to reach out to NSE & get this resolved ASAP.
NSE is facing a issue that’s causing missing data for today(Nov 19 ‘2019, we are co-oridnating with the exchange to sort this from their end.
Please note that this is not within our control and we are hoping our best this is resolved from NSE ASAP, we are continuously following up with NSE to have this fixed
Update 9:15am -> Notified NSE about the issue
Update 9:20am -> Confirmed from NSE this issue impacts other vendors too & their technical team is working to resolve it
Update 10:30am -> NSE is still working to resolve this
Update 11.02am – > We have started receiving data. We are trying to recover previous data (9.15am to 11.01am)
Update 20th Nov’19 -> NSE is still working to recover the missing files.
Update 22nd Nov’19 -> The missing data is now added on our site
Media updates on the issue:
Standard deviation and On Balance Volume(OBV) indicators are now added to our scanner.
Backtest history now available for all scans, view them right below any screener https://chartink.com/screener/short-term-breakouts
The backtest history currently show’s the number of stocks filtered per timeframe(day, minute, week..) grouped by its market cap. Click on the individual bars to view the list of stocks filtered on a particular day.
We go back upto 7 months for backtest daily timeframes for every scan. This gives you a instant view of how stocks trended within a particular scan without the need to manually change offset’s within the scan
VWAP – Volume weighted average price is now available in our scans across all timeframes, here’s a example using the stock attribute: https://chartink.com/screener/close-above-vwap across all timeframes
WaveTrend indicator is now available in our Charts & Screener. It can be added for Intraday, daily, weekly & monthly ranges and accepts 3 parameters as below:
- Calculation period: number of candles used to calculate WaveTrend, defaults to 10
- Averaging period: number of candles used to average WaveTrend, defaults to 21
- Momentum Length: number of candles used to calculate WaveTrend momentum, defaults to 4
Refer the below images on how to add them to your studies.