Near real-time updates

We now offer near real-time NSE updates for Charts & Scans. The data is updated every 5 minutes, the latest update referring current market values. Data is directly fetched from the NSE servers.

Example: If Market opens at 9:15am, on a 5 minute interval the updates can be described as follows:

• 9:20am – Data from 9:15am – 9:19am
  • 9:25am – Data from 9:20am – 9:24am
  • 9:30am – Data from 9:25am – 9:29am

The minimum data delay would be 0 minutes(eg: at 9:20am) and the maximum would be 5 minutes(eg: at 9:24am)

109 thoughts on “Near real-time updates”

1. Great job buddy…you are a great help to retails traders like us…we are really looking for real-time updates and also some kind of sound alerts for our scans in real-time if possible for person who does a full-time job…thank you in advance…

2. great work sir.keep it up .this scanner option was precious..please try to update with realtime …this scanner option helpful for so many traders

1. Our premium members get realtime data with updates every minute for our Charts & Scans. So if you run a scan at 9:20am for example, it would be based on the latest data until 9:19:59am and so on..

1. Thanks team ChartInk for real-time data for premium members. Can you please add audible alerts for scans ? That will help further. Thanks.

3. If possible please provide sound alert,this real time data is very useful for who all are using CHARTINK,
    thanks lot to CHARTINK TEAM

4. Really superb Akash ji,
    This site is most popular among the traders and investors equally. I have 2 suggestions ,(this I have written in email to you about 4-5 months back. 1.please provide trend lines and other tools saving facility
    2. The thinest thickness of line is too much pl make it thin like single hair of a female.

5. I am very happy to share my views about this site. It’s awesome platform to learn and do new research in real time or EOD…….
    It’s really great

6. Dear Team ,Very nice work done.

Only one problem ,website showing under Maintenance .Maintenance issue is more. Please improve it.

Thanks for provide good website.

7. Any way to check day’s open and close. In day section we get only latest, 1 day ago, 2…. these option.
    Let me know if I am missing something.

8. Akash ji,

Please it’s humble request to chartink team, Please provide BSE & X group stocks scan option, At least give ‘x’ groups scan by watchlist !!!!

Thank you so much !!!!

1. Yes, please add 3 min. Timeframes screener too. the 5 minute is too late and before we scan for the stock, the move is already over most of the time.
      therefore please add 3 min. TF.

9. Sir, Currently Technical screener not screening the stocks accurately as per the conditions set up in filter. Problem s there since yesterday (30/12/17). Please resolve it . Thanks Sir for these great website.

10. Akash & whoever is behind the Chartlink.com site,
    Excellent piece of work. It is all about DATA ANALYTICS, the data is there everywhere but how easy you make analysing the data, the better it would for end users.

I just started exploring the site.

Thanks,

11. Could it be possible to get the data of market movement that is shift+F12 on the scrip in ODIN of each scrip on the charts live and after market time…please help me out in this matter..thanks in advance

12. Akash ji,

Question: How to set below formula 1 day ago to 30 days ago for eod chart ? tried with filter but not getting, Please tell me which mathematics works here ?

* 1 day ago open equals 1 day ago low
    * 1 day ago low equals 1 day ago close
    * 1 day ago open equals 1 day ago close

* 1 day ago high greater than equal to 1 day ago open
    * 1 day ago high greater than equal to 1 day ago low
    * 1 day ago high greater than equal to 1 day ago close
    ( i wish to have 1 day ago to 30 days ago in single formula)

Thank’s !!!

13. TThere was no Indices in F&O list.
    As many time we focused on NIFTY & BANKNIFTY, please add in F&O segment.
    Thank you.

14. Like as UBB & LBB plz add Pivot and at least 2 Support & Resistant points to evaluate easy often getting them by bracket calculations each and every time in strategies.

15. Setup a CCI crossover on 5 minute candle as follows:
    [ 0 ] 5 minute cci(20)

In the above formula, is 20 periods for 5 minutes or 1 day? I am confused as in your videos, you refer to in a weekly screener, as 14 meaning 14 days, and not weeks.

16. Hi Akash and Team,
    I have started looking your website, its quite amazing and quite handful.

Thanks for wonderful site.

1. Thanks for your kind comments. Our premium members get realtime data with updates every minute for our Charts & Scans. So if you run a scan at 9:20am for example, it would be based on the latest data until 9:19:59am and so on..

1. Hello,
      Thanks. There is a delay of 5 minutes for non members. Our premium members get realtime data with updates every minute for our Charts & Scans. So if you run a scan at 9:20am for example, it would be based on the latest data until 9:19:59am and so on..

As a premium member you would be able to:
      Access realtime data for Charts & Scans every minute
      View charts in 1/2/3 minute timeframes with auto-refresh
      Run screeners in 1/2/3 minute timeframes with auto-refresh
      Scan any watchlist via the segment dropdown of a scan
      Get Dedicated support for your scanner requirements

You can get details/signup our premium service here: https://chartink.com/subscription

17. I’ve subscribed to your premium package on a monthly basis. While I was analysing intra-day charts (5 min, 10 min) of stocks by drawing lines for support points, resistance points and trend line, the chart got updated automatically and all the drawing I did got cleared. This is really irritating. Can I have an option to disable the automatic refresh?

1. Free version, data is delayed by 5 minutes. Our premium members get realtime data with updates every minute for our Charts & Scans. So if you run a scan at 9:20am for example, it would be based on the latest data until 9:19:59am and so on..

1. So if I’m not wrong then you are saying that if run a query at 9:30:00 A.M. for 1 mintue volume shocker. Then it will show me the data from 9:29:00 to 9:29:59.

Support team Please call me in this regard..

18. Dear Akashji,
    I would like to subscribe your premium service at the earliest. I have gone through all the FAQs. But I have a question:- How do I use your site for doing intraday? I mean the steps I have go through.

19. Sir kindly let me know when to check updates for strong bullish or strong bearish stocks for short term in positional stage

20. SIR I WANT TO TAKE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, PLEASE GUIDE THE PROCESS TO PAY AND HOW I WILL GET CONFIRM. PLEASE GUIDE…………
    MOREOVER PLEASE TELL ME WHEN I RUN SCAN IT SHOW SOME STOCK BUT IT IS TOO DELAY AND GAME IS OVER. I JUST WANT TO KNOW AFTER SUBSCRIPTION, WILL I GET STOCK ALTER AT THE SAME TIME……

1. Free version data is delayed by 5 minutes. In premium subscription, charts and scans are updated every minute. Our premium members get realtime data with updates every minute for our Charts & Scans. So if you run a scan at 9:20am for example, it would be based on the latest data until 9:19:59am and so on..
      ​​​​​​​
      As a premium member you would be able to:

Access realtime data for Charts & Scans every minute
      Create Alerts and receive updates of stock breakouts over sms/email/mobile/desktop/webhooks
      View charts in 1/2/3 minute timeframes with auto-refresh
      Run screeners in 1/2/3 minute timeframes with auto-refresh
      Scan any watchlist via the segment dropdown of a scan
      Customized Atlas dashboards for market overview
      Get Dedicated support for your scanner requirements

21. F&O stock and its rate is available in the scanner. If yes, give information about it. And give its link.

22. Hi Team,
    I need to get breakout on first 3 mins candle. Can I get it by 9:18 AM IST ? Or first alert will always comes after 9:20 ?

1. Hello,
      You can start getting results from 9.19am for the same. Free version data is delayed by 5 minutes. In premium subscription, charts and scans are updated every minute. Our premium members get realtime data with updates every minute for our Charts & Scans. So if you run a scan at 9:20am for example, it would be based on the latest data until 9:19:59am and so on..

23. Since you added real-time charts in EOD charts. we love to prefer your website compared to investing and other big chart providers. Your scanners saves lot of time and help us to make a quick trading decision. You all have been doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work

24. Hi. If I want to run scans based on the data of 9.25 am, when (@ what exact time?) should I preferably run the scan?

1. The 9:25am candle would complete at 9:25:59am, to run a scan against this completed scan, you can set the alert to run at 9:26am

​​​​​​​

25. Paid for the premium version to get real time alerts but not even getting delayed alerts. my screener generates around 10-15 alerts daily which shows in backtesting results but getting just 2/3 SMS alerts on daily. Really disappointed.

26. Hello,
    There are chances that the backtest results may not match with the alerts history if multiple timeframes are used in the scan, please read our for more details: https://chartink.com/articles/backtest/bactesting-faq/

27. Hi, I need your real time data to be keep on updated i my excel sheet like Macros. I have my own excel sheet which needs to be inputted from Chart ink.. Also, Nifty 50 actual data to be incorporated . Can you help me in it. How I can do it

28. I would be interested to subscribe but need following confirmation before i go ahead.

1. I would need to download open / high / low / ltp / close data for more than 100 scrips in a single excel sheet at frequent intervals like 0920 hrs / 0930/hrs / 1055 hrs/1155 hrs/ etc.

2. Can i download the above data for any number of scrip of my choice

3. Can i download it at any time of the day for any time of the day or next day. Example – Can i download data of 0920 hrs of today at 1400 hrs or tomorrow

4. Can i download high / low for any number of scrips for any period. Example, high low data for 100 scrips for a time range between 1500 hrs to 1530 hrs.

Appreciate if you can confirm and share some sample data for better understanding of the request to avoid confusion

29. good morning sir
    sir real time alerts and back test history are not coinciding . i got alerts almost the trend is finished , i tried so many scanners . how can i fix the issue.
    regards baisil

1. Hello,

30. can’t i get real time data for 1 minute candles.????
    like 9:15 data at 9:16

eg. if i want to check for — which 1 minute candle has open and close higher than previous 1 minutes high.

31. Hi ,

Hi i am premium user of chartink.

I want to automatic download the live data for specific period like High , Open , Low , close for 15 mins candle or 30 mins candle in excel. For example – i want automatic download ( Excel ) or email notification of the list of stocks – for 9:00 AM , 15 mins candle with Open , high , low and close @ 9:16 AM.
    This data can be saved in my dashboard and also sent through mail to me . The 9:00 AM candle of 15 mins is just an example here.
    Currently i need to immediate login @ specific time to download the data and if for some reason i get late , i miss the bus.
    Please suggest a way to achieve this through chartink .

32. Hi Team,
    I have been a premium subscriber of Chartink since last one year but I am not satisfied with the service as there are many flaws in your scanners. There are a number of stocks which never get scanned though those stocks fulfill all the conditions mentioned in the scanner. There is a big mismatch in between the stocks filtered by the scanner and backtest results. Initially when I raised this concern with you people I got a response saying the ambiguity is because I used multi timeframes in my scanner.
    This time i have created a single timeframe scanner, thought now everything will be fine but I was shocked when I saw that my scanner is missing a big number of stocks which satisfied all the conditions in the scanner also again there is a mismatch between scanned stocks and backtest.
    I have captured scanned stocks csv at 3.20pm and a backtest csv for the same timestamp. Almost  76 stocks which are present in the backtest csv  never scanned by scanner and 151 stocks filtered(incorrectly) in the scanner which are never there in the backtest.
    Please find attached files :1] scanned stocks by 5 min scanner at 3.20pm2] backtest results at 3.20pm and 3] name and number of stocks which are mismatching in backtest/filter.
    Please have a dig on priority and let me know if you need any other details.
    Thanks,
    Dnyaneshwar

1. Hello,
      Can you please email us the same. If same time frame candles are used in the scan, back-test and alerts would match. Back-test always displays the starting time of the candle whereas alerts are sent out as soon as a stock matches all scan criteria.

Also, for example on a 10 min scan, there is the 12.55 candle which was forming. Candle formation completes at 13.05 and that is the time you got the alert.

You may set alerts to run every 1 minute if you want the alerts to check for stocks on an incomplete 10 min candle. By doing this it is possible at times, you get an alert at 12.57pm but by the time candle formation is complete, the stock may not longer be matching your criteria and you will not see the same in back-test results.