Scan stocks that have opened Gapup OR Gapdown from their yesterdays close. A stock passes these filters if it has opened 3% higher OR 3% lower when compared with its previous day close.
Williams %R ranges from 0 to -100, we search for stocks that are in the oversold(-80) region OR overbought(-20) region. Both Overbought & Oversold filters are matched via the “ANY” sub-filter condition in a single scan
Filter stocks that are either overbought(crossed below 70) OR oversold(crossed above 30) in a single scan.
Steps to find Overbought OR Oversold stocks:
- As we want to filter stocks that have filtered either of the filters(overbought or oversold filter), click on the ‘All’ keyword, and change it to ‘Any’ from the first sub-filter.
- Click on the funnel() and select the RSI indicator from the pull-down menu.
- Select the offset(Latest) and specify the duration (which is by default 14 days for RSI). You can change both the offset and the duration as per your requirements by clicking on them.
- Click on the next icon(…) and select the ‘Crossed above’ operation, as we want to find out the oversold stocks crossing above 30 (meaning RSI having a value below 30 for the past day but above 30 for today).
- The number constant selected by default is 50, which is changed to 30 for oversold stocks.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for a “crossed below” operation & comparing it against a value of 70
- Run the scan by clicking on ‘Run Scan’ button.