how to create alerts?
We’ve created a step-by-step guide on how to create alerts across any screener.
How many stocks are scanned for alerts?
We default to running scans for all NSE stocks, unless you change a scan to run for a watchlist, nifty 50, nifty 100. The number of stocks scanned for are dependent on the scan definition.
When are intraday, daily, weekly and monthly alerts run?
- Intraday – A alert for 5 minute starts running at 9:20am considering the latest data as of 9:19:59am, next run would be at 9:25am. A 15 minute alerts starts running at 9:30am(data as of 9:29:59am), next run wold be at 9:45am and so on..
- Market open – Runs at 9:20am considering the latest data as of 9:19:59am.
- Market close – Runs between 6pm-7pm daily
- Weekly – Runs every Friday between 6pm-7pm
- Monthly – Runs on the last day of the month between 6pm-7pm
Whether THE alerts ARE live[ real time ]?
Yes, our scans runs on the latest live data available, eg: If you have configured to run a scan every 5 minutes, the first scan would be at 9:20am, which will be based on the data as of 9:19:59am. As we process dozens of scans for every user throughout the day, there could be a delay upto 1 minute while you are notified.
How frequently would I be notified for alerts?
We send our alert notifications based on alert configuration. If you’ve set a alert to run every hour, it shall run at 9:20am, 10:20am, 11:20am.. We send you notifications ONLY when we find new stocks the scans to avoid spamming your sms/mail box.
how many alerts i shall receive?
We provide a total of 2,000 sms & email credits in a month, which are used while sending alerts. These allows you to receive more than 90+ alerts per day. Notifications credits(sms & email) will be used at a alert level and independent on the number of stocks filtered in a scan. If a alert notifies you about 50 stocks, it will use a single notification credit.
What happens when your NOTIFICATION credits finish?
You can purchase additional SMS or Email credits. Visit your subscription dashboard to do so.
HOW DO WE SEE ALl THE ALERTS CONFIGURED?
Do you provide the scanners or subscriber has to can use his own scanners.
You can add alerts on any of the 1,50,000+ screeners‘ available on the site or create your own.